Friday, April 14, 2006

Sometimes in my idle moments I think, now maybe this is an overstatement, but I was listening to a pod cast at work and it started my mind to wander down this particular track.

I use Google services as we all do, I use Blogger, Gmail, Calendar, Rss Feed etall.

Now would it not be a good idea if all these services we integrated on to one page so that I could more effectively use these services, while I could see email as it arrived, work on my blog and see new Rss feeds as they arrived. They could also tie into this whole thing interactivity so that I could see if contacts were reading my blog on my google website, the mid explodes with the possibility, now the stickablitlty of this concept would be enormous, I would spend hours being exposed to a constant stream of Google adds scrolling along the top of the page be able to use the google chat etc.

Now I happen to think this is an enormously great idea. What do you think?

No comments: