Thursday, September 24, 2015

Useful Technology

AU505-AustralianandUSApin_gToday there is a multitude of offerings for ‘assisting’ you with everyday living.  Of those that have recently come to the forefront has been an offering from Amazon the Echo.  Ginger and I ordered one and were on a wait list for a couple of moths prior to it finally arriving.

41 jw k87yL._AA160_ The machine itself is an unimposing tube around the size of a can of tennis balls, however, once it arrived and after a pain free setup process. We have been and continue to be impressed with its versatility and usefulness.

I use the device daily for all sorts of functions including listening to my morning news, keeping track of my to do list my shopping list read my audible books answer general questions all via voice control.  I was and am that the device understands me at al, for those that know me I have, still, a very strong accent that I have never been able to shake.

It works and I love it.

No comments: