Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I know that I have been slack and idle with the blogs and podcast of late, but I have a few excuses.

For a start it is summer. Now that means it is warmer, which in turn means I am not hurting so much, so I am in a good mood and want to get out more. It also means that it is summer break time, and this year Pearl is staying at our weekender for the summer and working for the first time. This in turn means I am now an only child at home and I am enjoying it greatly, small candlelit dinners with my honey, a few glasses of wine and then, well I will not go on as even though this is a very personal media it is not THAT personal. All in all I am having a thoroughly good time.

Now even though I am enjoying my life right now this does not mean the world has stopped and that there is not bad things happening, George Bush is still waging a holy war against the Islam Nation and is hell bent of killing as many of the cream of the youth of America as he can, while at the same time handing over to his rich crones the wealth of the nation, while all the time cutting as much of the money going to the poor of America as he can get away with, while at the same time trashing the bill of rights and the constitution, he is indeed a very busy man.

So, having said all that I have not been totally idle, I have finally settled on a design for the web site, www.swagy.com and am quite happy with it.

So until next time have a great time, and don’t forget to write.

No comments: